- This entire section could easily be nothing more than a collection of Ichabod quotes. Here, for instance, is how he begins a voicemail for Abbie -- "Dear Miss Mills: I trust this aural missive finds you well."
- And here he is responding with real confusion when Abbie says she's got good news and bad news, then asks which he'd like to hear first: "Is this a riddle?"
- Oh, and upon seeing a museum employee drinking from a bottle of water: "Were you charged for that water? My God, it should be an inalienable right! Where do the courts fall on this?"
- And finally, a slightly more poignant one -- Abbie remarks that living on when everyone Crane knows has been dead for centuries "must be heard." Ichabod, drily: "It's an adjustment."
- That said, John Cho also got a few good lines: "Rumors of my demise have been... pretty much true."
- Abbie's ex and fellow cop Luke Morales clearly still has feelings for her, but decides to take a step back (read: can't stop shaking and freaking out at work) after John Cho tells him to stay away from the witness. It's probably for the best; Abbie deserves better than a guy who still carries a flip phone.
- Terrible ad placement alert! Right after the scene that revealed those ghastly Mason-o'-lanterns, Fox aired a Jeep commercial that started with this voiceover: "When you came into this world, you tumbled in head first." Eeeesh.
- Erm, where did Ichabod get the horse he rode so gloriously through the cemetery?
- And on a similar note: Is Headless's horse indestructible as well? How come nobody ever tries attacking it? Don't think of it as animal cruelty; we're talking about an evil quadruped of death here, not Black Beauty.