- I hope that every time Once badmouths adoption or the foster care system, Disney donates money to Foster Kids Charity or something.
- I'm starting to wonder if the sun even exists in Neverland. "Never" is how often they turn on the lights in this place.
- You may remember that Ruth, Charming's mother, was also struck -- and, eventually, killed -- by a poisoned arrow back in the beginning of season 2. (It is totally okay if you don't actually remember that.)
- After telling Emma that the stories she's heard about Peter Pan aren't true, Hook gets curious:
Hook: "In these stories, what was I like? Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather."
Emma: "If waxed mustaches and perms are your thing."
Hook: "I take it from your tone perms are bad."
- Obviously, fairy tales etc. exist in Once Upon a Time's universe. I'm curious, though -- does Disney? Update: How quickly I forgot Bae's line about the Mulan movie! Still, though, you'd expect Emma (or someone) to bring up the show's corporate overlord more often than she does.
- Oh hey, it's Giancarlo Esposito's Magic Mirror! Wonder if he could see what happened to Walt.
- Actual snippet from my notes tonight: "Snow and her weave are failing to hit a bullseye." Seriously, though -- that fairyback hair was ratty. She should ask Red to refer her to a better stylist.
- Between Hook and Emma's flask-sipping and Charming's round of shots with the dwarfs, this was a particularly boozy episode. As long as nobody starts hallucinating pink elephants, I think I'll be okay.
- Can Rumpel's shadow really hide that dagger somewhere Pan won't find it? The little jerk seems to be pretty much omnipotent when he's on his home turf.
- Regina's evil senses are tingling: "He's there. Pan. I can feel his smugness."
- The queen also finds Grumpy's lack of faith disturbing. How's that for Disney/Lucasfilm synergy?