Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Results Show Moments for Tuesday, May 14, 2013
7. Val mentioning his initial disappointment that Zendaya was his partner, and Tom's reminder post-segment: "Val, you don't always have to be honest!"
6. The split-second fear that Peta might pierce her own skull with a backward-lashing high heeled kick during her little pre-commercial jaunt with Dmitry
5. Ten-year-old pirouette phenom Sophia Lucia's reaction to the blondes: "OMG. It's Chelsie Hightower and three other girls!"
4. "It all sounds better with an accent." --Tom's brilliant way of breaking the ice after The Wanted's well-intentioned but jilted delivery of rehearsed lines about hungry American kids. (Visit childhungerendshere.com to learn more.)
3. "What's great is I'm deaf, dumb, and have no memory." --Carrie Ann Inaba
2. The Cheryl Burke/Louis Van Amstel pairing: A DWTS classic!
1. Aly's sparkly-bangle kleptomania. I admire her so much more now. She's right -- there are hundreds of them just wasting away in a saturated rainbow up in wardrobe. Wouldn't any of us do the same? (I've given away five of my six bangles from my first visit to the show, if you were wondering -- to friends, super-fan guests, and my mom. Worst decisions I've ever made. Aly, you've got the right idea, girl. Hoard dozens in your bag and never let them go!)
Happy with the results show? Discuss!
In the meantime, EW.com's Hidden Gems of the Semifinals await your expert appraisal....
All 'DWTS' recaps on EW.com
'DWTS': All Hidden Gems of the Week!
Top 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Pros of All Time -- PHOTOS
Tristan MacManus tours the 'DWTS' rehearsal space -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO