Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Results Show Moments for Tuesday, April 23, 2013
7. How the heck did those blonde afro wigs stay on during that poodle-icious pro number?
6. Jacoby hiding behind Karina as Brooke repeatedly showed footage of him accidentally throwing a football right into Kym's face. (Could Kym be any more of a forgiving sweetheart?!)
5. Ingo's incredibly deep and hearty chuckle following Jacoby's explanation: "I'm not a quarterback."
4. "Welcome back to the home of spandex lingerie!" --Tom Bergeron
3. Michael Bublé's evil eyes right before he sang the words "cha cha cha" -- what a beautiful (and blue!) exhibition from Our Pros.
2. Violinist/rock star Lindsey Stirling lunging/dancing along with my favorite engaged dancers, Allison Holker and "tWitch" Boss
1. Lil' tongue action from Tristan:
Should someone else have gone home instead of Andy, or was it his time? Discuss!
Meanwhile, EW.com’s Hidden Gems of Week 7 await your expert appraisal….
All 'DWTS' recaps on EW.com
'DWTS': All Hidden Gems of the Week!
Top 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Pros of All Time -- PHOTOS
Tristan MacManus tours the 'DWTS' rehearsal space -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO