Image credit: ABC
GAME OF JONES Jacoby considers ruling Planet Mirrorballus in the style of evil Joffrey. Nah -- too much work.
Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Results Show Moments for Tuesday, April 2, 2013
7. That backwards voyage through time, choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, was the most hypnotizing Macy's Stars of Dance in recent memory. I generally seem to tolerate and even enjoy the Macy's numbers when *umbrellas* are involved. Fetish!
6. Team Blonde (Kellie and Derek) completely failing at basic addition. They have another week to learn it!
5. Tristan and two Troupe ladies delivering five seconds of hotness while whipping each other around to "A Little Less Conversation" -- um, how about a little less cutting to commercial break so we can see more of this dance?
4. Tony and Derek smoldering as they circled each other in the dramatic and appropriately fog-enhanced Red Hoods vs. No Hoods face-off.
3. The sheer ferocity of Val in this dance must also be noted.
2. Tom's big reveal that this brilliant all-male exhibition, choreographed by Jason Gilkison, was "based on an actual spray tan rumble"!
1. "I guarantee you're gonna be prom queen!" --Peta to Sean
HIDDEN GEM CITY (also the name of my wireless network):
One Direction, Fern Gully, Kym and Ingo's primetime TV doppelgangers, and the missing DANCMSTR vanity plate all encourage you to appraise EW.com's Hidden Gems of Week 3 -- now updated with special messages from Tom Bergeron and Harold Wheeler!