Image credit: ABC
FEEL THIS MOMENT That means you, Mark and Jacoby!
Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Moments of the Season 16 Finale
7. Hidden Gem: Sparkle explosion from that blasted Twitter box during Cheryl and Tony's commercial break ease-in
6. Len Goodman reaching valiantly for the COVETED MIRRORBALL TROPHY during his surprise foxtrot section with the always-randy Lisa Vanderpump
Oh, and let's call this 5.5 or Five and a Hoff:
Len's awkward 0-1 (or 6-1?) self-scoring after the dance with Lisa -- reminiscent of that one time Jimmy Connors accidentally held up an 0-1 for Martina Navritilova!
5. Jacoby's I-don't-give-a-crap-anymore spot-on impression of Oprah in The Color Purple ("All my life I had to fight….") when faced with yet another "Are you surprised you made it this far?" inquiry from Brooke
4. Val's assessment of his own 14-stiches eyebrow situation: "Still pretty."
3. Andy and Sharna, Victor and Lindsay, and Sean and Peta mercifully breathing life into Psy's "Gentleman" dance-along. Len barely swaying along at the top was the best.
2. Getting goosebumps at this magical Ice Queen Reunion -- I loved the dramatic reveal of season 6 winner Kristi Yamaguchi, who was the inspiration for Dorothy Hamill to participate in the series. (Poor Tristan, who is still injured. Take "tree" months and get better, you!)
1. "Carrie Ann gave us a 5. That BITCH!" --Andy Dick
Happy with the results? Discuss!
In the meantime, EW.com's Hidden Gems of the Season 16 Finals await your expert appraisal....
'Til autumn, y'all! Thank you as always for reading!
All 'DWTS' recaps on EW.com
'DWTS': All Hidden Gems of the Week!
Top 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Pros of All Time -- PHOTOS
Tristan MacManus tours the 'DWTS' rehearsal space -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO