Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Results Show Moments for Tuesday, May 7, 2013
7. Len's flip flops! (while dancing with Peanut in his trailer)
6. Peta's hilariously long pause in an effort to spell Sean's first name / The way Sean announced "Afro Jazz?" as the dance they'd least want to try next week during the game show segment
5. MAJOR Hidden Gem Face on Val as Zendaya's shoulder sparkles caught the light against his cheeks
4. Jacoby's seemingly impossible feat: "When I ripped my shirt open, I gave myself a wedgie."
3. Gleb's faux-loosening of his bow tie at the very end of the opening number choreographed by Jason Gilkison
2. Bare-chested Dmitry Chaplin and his zipper-festooned vest (it's complicated) during his welcome-back-to-the-planet dance with Henry Byalikov and Tyne Stecklein (the blonde).
1. "Did you know your breath smells like burritos?" --Peanut Rademacher to a confounded Jacoby
Happy with the results show? Discuss!
In the meantime, EW.com's Hidden Gems of Week 8 await your expert appraisal....
All 'DWTS' recaps on EW.com
'DWTS': All Hidden Gems of the Week!
Top 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Pros of All Time -- PHOTOS
Tristan MacManus tours the 'DWTS' rehearsal space -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO