Image credit: ABC
PETA DENIED Tristan and Sean have something special.
Annie's Top 7 ("Seh-vehhhhn!") Results Show Moments for Tuesday, April 16, 2013
7. Brooke's fake bangs matched the floor-length black fringe on her dress. Me likey!
6. Kimberly Perry's amazing puffed-sleeve gold metallic dress during the Band Perry's "Better Dig Two." I also had trouble figuring out if Tristan was wearing shoes during the dance. Witney was barefoot. I don't think Tristan was wearing just black socks, but he seemed rooted to the ground. "Soft shoes," maybe? This part doesn't count.
5. I always love Stacey Tookey's choreography on So You Think You Can Dance, and Tyne Stecklein and Jeremy Hudson were a treat during Kerli's "Love Me Or Leave Me." But was anyone else totally squicked out that Tyne's toe were right up in Kerli's face half the time?
4. "I don't mind being the woman." --Sean Lowe
3. Len Goodman's "pep talk" (or commercial for a mysterious medication -- side effects may vary), which was, I believe, a spinoff on Nike's "Find Your Greatness" ad campaign. I didn't quite believe Len when he said "Take your dance shoes off -- I don't care!" but thought "This is a world of lattes -- dare to be a cup o' tea" really hit home. The best parts were footage of the DANCMSTR waltzing alone on the sidelines of the set or on the roof like a confused, escaped patient.
2. The Brothers Chmerkovskiy (which, as Tom pointed out, would be a great reality show) bickering about punctuality while Maks stretched out Val's hip flexor. "I swear to God I'm gonna call Mom." Oh yeah? Well, "I'll tell Papa you came an hour and a half late to rehearsal!" It just never ends! Apparently since Maks is the older brother, when something is wrong with Val, it's Maks' fault and he gets "bitchslapped." Val got him good at the end of their little tiff: "You look like a gondola rider." (Driver? Whatever!)
1. Maks and Val's identical reactions to Jacoby's bullhorn!
Yep -- they're related.
HIDDEN GEM CITY (also the name of my wireless network):
Those dinosaurs, Tristan, blink-and-you'd-miss-him Gleb, Gavin Degraw, and two dancing Berts all encourage you to appraise EW.com's Hidden Gems of Week 5!
All 'DWTS' recaps on EW.com
'DWTS': All Hidden Gems of the Week!
Top 10 'Dancing With the Stars' Pros of All Time -- PHOTOS
Tristan MacManus tours the 'DWTS' rehearsal space -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO