Image credit: Ali Goldstein/NBC
URQUELLE HORREUR Liz realized that a closer relationship with Carol meant she'd have to clean her bathroom.
10. "You sound weird. Do you have a beard?" --Lemon to Jack, who had just returned from a vacation with a cross between Bo Derek and Barry Goldwater
9. Lemon accidentally pushing her Life Alert. "I need a phone...."
8. "Come on! This is a woman's blazer! From a very expensive blazer store called Rico's." --Lemon, a big fan of the Husky Boy collection
7. "I'm not really necessary. The last time I said that, I was in a three-way with two of the Backstreet Boys." --Jenna, the Hillary Clinton of the office
6. Why does Geico have three mascots, anyway? "The caveman, the lizard and the stack of money with the eyeballs." "Plus the fake Rod Serling guy." EXACTLY!
5. "Like the World Cup!" --Tracy's response to Lemon's advice that the next time he hallucinates, he should tell himself this is not real, I am in control of this.
4. "Once when I was in the Air Force, I saw Mr. T. at Pizza Hut." --Carol, a proud member of the Five Mile HIgh Club
3. Tina Fey's delivery of "funkyvintagewallpaper.com" (sadly non-existent...I want to go to there)
2. "Fabius has retreated to his den, where he is drinking scotch and playing Snood." SNOOD! I spent nearly a full year of college playing Snood. (Don't tell my parents! Actually, they know. I wrote a student-newspaper column about it...and already regret linking to that. Dear lord.) Jack Donaghy plays Snood in 2010. I'm dying.
1. "Middle-aged woman saying 'dude stuff' -- is that on my Sadness Scavenger Hunt?" --Jack to Lemon, whose gynecologist committed suicide
What were your favorite 30 Rock moments? Have you taught your cat how to dial 911 yet? And had you successfully blocked out Pete's sex scene until I just mentioned it?
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett