Image credit: Ali Goldstein/NBC
HEARINGS IMPAIRED Queen Latifah's Regina Bookman threw a curveball at Jack as he spoke to a Congressional subcommittee.
My 10 favorite quotes and moments from "Let's Stay Together" -- name yours in the comments!
10. "The third generation...snowboards and takes improv classes." --Jack
9. "When I was in pageants, my mother told me there's only three things standing between you and winning. Your breasts and wanting it bad enough." --Jenna, jonesing for Vagitrax
8. "Jackie D! I had dinner with Don Imus last night and he told the following joke..." --Tracy to Jack as Regina listened in, horrified, over the phone
7. "I was too busy trying to remember the name of the black kid on Community" --Jack, who shares a liquor locker at the opera with Monty Appleseed (Fun fact: Community's "Don-ALD Glover" used to write for 30 Rock and appeared in two episodes.)
6. Jack and Tracy's utter disbelief that Law & Order had been canceled. It was a tentpole. A tentpole!
5. The tail end of Regina's final stream-of-consciousness preacher/politician plea: "WHO. WANTS. PIZZA?"
4. "I wish you weren't such a Houston Foreclosure of a human being." --School boat graduate Jenna, who had another thing coming if she thought she was going to Sizzler that night, to Kenneth
3. "Thank you, Dr. Chang." --Jack to Regina after telling her he saw neither race nor gender
2. John Amos as the dad with a talking dog on Let's Stay Together, the new sitcom from Dot Com Productions
1. "Traveling bard." / "Radiation canary." --Lemon, then Jack, on how society would even use her in a post-apocalyptic world
Excited for next week's live episode? Is Outsourced the new Friends? Discuss tonight's 30 Rock below!
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett
TV ADDICTS, STOP WHERE YOU ARE! Embedded below, listen to the second edition of EW.com’s TV Insiders podcast. Dalton Ross, Michael Slezak, Michael Ausiello, Tim Stack (EW's resident Gleek), and yours truly break down the week in television—specifiically Glee, Dancing With the Stars, and Survivor—and present it to you in an easily digestible audio format. Or click here to download TV Insiders to your MP3 player!